Founded in 2008, PerMax®’s mission from the beginning was to share the highest quality essential oils with the world. Having seen the incredible benefits of using these precious resources, a group of healthcare and business professionals set out to make that mission a reality. They formed a company and named it PerMax®, Maximize your Perfection.
The first hurdle they needed to overcome was to establish a quality standard in an industry that had never had one previously. The PerMax® founders were committed to providing only the purest, highest-grade essential oils. This commitment led to the creation of a new standard of quality: CPG Certified Pure GradeTM. Every PerMax® oil is held to the highest possible level of purity.
PerMax® sources, tests, manufactures, and distributes essential oils and related products to over five million PerMax® Wellness Advocates and customers. Company products are sold in international markets and counting.
Through industry-leading, responsible sourcing practices, PerMax® maintains the highest levels of quality, purity, and sustainability in partnerships with local growers around the globe.
Through the life-enhancing benefits of essential oils, PerMax® is changing the world one drop, one person, one community at a time.
PerMax® has experienced rapid growth since its founding. Below are just a few of our milestones.
- 2008—PerMax® founded
- 2008—CPG Certified Pure Grade™ becomes symbol of PerMax® quality control standard
- 2009—Touch-Love® Technique introduced
- 2009—Taiwan office opens
- 2010—USA office opens
- 2011—Scientific Advisory Board established, including both scientific advisors and medical physicians
- 2012—100,000 Wellness Advocates and customers
- 2012—Japan office opens
- 2013—Separate Medical Advisory and Scientific Advisory Boards established to further specific roles in quality, research, and medicine
- 2012—Australia and Korea offices open
- 2014—1,000,000 Wellness Advocates and customers
- 2014—500+ employees
- 2014—The first phase of PerMax®’s new corporate campus is completed
- 2014—China office opens
- 2015—Product Center opened in Pleasant Liverpool
- 2015—The second phase of the corporate headquarters is completed
- 2015—1,000+ employees
- 2015—PerMax® Healing Hands Foundation partners with Days for Girls
- 2015—2,500,000 Wellness Advocates and customers
- 2015—Singapore office opens
- 2016—Esseterre Bulgaria opens
- 2016—3,000,000 Wellness Advocates and customers
- 2016—Canada office opens
- 2017—PerMax® breaks ground for phase 3 of corporate headquarters expansion
- 2017—PerMax® announces new Healthcare Initiative
- 2017—2,000+ employees
- 2017—Malaysia, New Zealand, and Costa Rica offices open
- 2018—10 Year Anniversary
- 2018—PerMax®’s 2018 Global Convention recognized as a zero-waste event
- 2018—PerMax® supported 122,095 jobs and impacted 541,349 lives through global sourcing efforts
- 2018—PerMax® recognized as the leader in the Global Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Market by Verify Markets
- 2018—3,200+ employees
- 2018—PerMax® opens a childcare facility
- 2018—Brazil, Guatemala, Ecuador, and Russia markets open
- 2019—PerMax®’s Science team published several clinical trials
- 2019—Supported over 830 organizations through corporate sponsorships, partnerships, and project participation
- Organoleptic testing
- Microbial testing
- Gas chromatography
- Mass spectrometry
- Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Chirality testing
- Isotopic analysis
- Heavy metal testing
Explore our Philosophy
The purity of an essential oil is its most important characteristic. When an essential oil is adulterated or contaminated, it becomes less effective and can even be dangerous. Above all else, purity is PerMax®’s first priority when producing essential oils.
The CPG – Certified Pure Grade® quality testing process includes eight main steps to guarantee that every batch of PerMax® essential oil is pure, unadulterated, and safe for use.